At Wilson Management Tax Services, we guarantee your return will be prepared by one of our experience tax advisor. Our staff holds CAA’s, CPA’s and, EA’s designations. Better still, owner Devon L. Wilson is an IRS Enrolled Agent (EA), the ONLY professional empowered by the Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers during audits and appeals, so you know we’ll be there to stand by our work regardless of where you live in the U.S. In addition, the IRS appointed Wilson Management Tax Services, as an ITIN Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA) in the state of New York.
- Devon L. Wilson is the founder of Wilson Management Tax Services specializing in Income Tax Planning, Compliance and IRS Representations for Individuals and Business.
- He has previously worked at Deloitte & Touché LLP and other Fortune 500 company’s providing Accounting and other Management Consulting Services.
- In May of 2011 he was admitted to Practice before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and in August 2014 he was appointed by the IRS as a Certifying Acceptance Agent.
- Many of his clients have been with him for years as they transition through a variety of life changes. He works with them to plan ahead and make proactive changes. Most tax saving moves can only be made before year-end, so clients are encouraged to call or email during the year to discuss options and opportunities.
- As a business owner Devon has first-hand experience with operating a small business. Clients contact him year round with tax questions.
- Devon is a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Financial Service Auditor (CFSA), Certified in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA), Certified in Risk Information Systems Control (CRISC), IRS Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA) and IRS Enrolled Agent (EA). He obtained a BBA in Accounting and an MBA in Finance from Iona College, LaPenta School of Business in New Rochelle, New York.